Root Chakra Journal Workshop w/ Kathy Calrk & Sha LeBoeuf-Dubois
September 18th & October 30th 2016 from 8 to 4pm
Root Chakra Journal Workshop w/Kathy Clark & Sha LeBoeuf-Dubois
Spend a relaxing day on the beautiful grounds of The Center at Westwoods. Discover the art of “chakra journaling” and how it can create clarity, balance, and a sense of freedom in your life. Come explore the mysterious energy center of Muladhara and learn how the root chakra influences our past and present experiences
This workshop is for anyone who is curious about the chakras. Whether you are new to yoga or a seasoned yogi, all are welcome to join us. If you are yoga teacher, you can earn 7 CE credits by attending the workshop.
We have a full day planned for you, which includes:
• Your very own custom designed Root Chakra Journal
• Enjoy two asana practices that help bring balance to the root chakra.
• Practice root chakra balancing techniques, including pranayama, mudra, meditation, affirmation, and visualization.
• Take part in group-discussions.
• Enjoy a delicious organic, root chakra inspired, gluten-free lunch on the patio.
• Surrender at the end of the workshop in deep relaxation and contemplation.
• Upon completion of the workshop access our private online discussion group for ongoing support, chakra Q&A, and connectivity to your newfound workshop friends.
Space is limited to 14 attendees in order to create a more personal setting.
$185 per person
This workshop is filling up fast, so sign up today: www.elandesign.net/muladhara-workshops
Feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a full heart,
Kathy & Sha